If you love the classic guitar music, please, click the black arrow here below.
This listing is reserved exclusively to operators of wine sector: producers or traders
Vinery and holiday farm in Chianti Classico - Tuscany - Italy - Florence
The farm is a recently restored medieval village.
It is situated in the heart of the Tuscany Chianti region, immersed among vineyards and olive groves in the hills of Chianti.
The construction is surrounded by the beautiful natural park of San Michele.
The outside structure and the interior design reflects the typical characteristics of Tuscany.
The holiday farm is located in a strategic position for those wishing to travel to the nearby cities of Art.
The distance from Florence is 30 km, 49 Km from Siena, and 46 km from San Gemignano.
20km's to outlets and shopping centres.
There are also trekking courses that allow you to immerse yourself in the beauty of nature by walking or riding the hills of Chianti.
The farm is situated in the municipality of Greve of Chianti.
The farm covers 180ha of land specialised into:
- Vineyard Chianti Classico DOGC: about 25 ha
- Vineyard lGT: about 10 ha
- Organic Olive grove: 6 ha
- Parking spots: about 2 ha `
- Large swimming pool: mq 300 with solarium and structure below to be completed as an underground SPA
The sq.m. 5.000 covered surface property consists of:
- 15 completed restored apartments, furnished in the Tuscan style;
- Villa Padronale of 800 sq.m., with courtyards of 700 sq.m.; warehouses for storing wine and olive oil. Dinning room and breakfast;
- Agricoltural tools and machinery shed,
- Oak barrels cellar for wine ageing;
- Cellar with stainless steel for oils storage;
- Tuscan style building shelter for farm necessary equipments;
- Warehouse of equipment used for making wine;
- There are the certificates for about 10 ha. of new vineyard plant;
- Land of about 5 ha is dedicated to stables, tennis courts, etc.
- Bush, which includes chestnuts and oak trees and soils of various kinds, for a total of about 111 ha.
- The totale SAU (utilized agricoltural surface) benefits of Province’s and Europe Union’s contributes and reductions.
The road system of the farm is composed, closed to the main roads, allows to easily reach all the zones cultivated by the farm. The surface of the farm roads is natural and is regularly checked.
The small city of Greve, considered the Capital of the Chianti Classico and to be joined by Chianti Classico Gallo Nero, has a purely wine vocation.
Since 2003 all of the production comes bottled to find the product characterisations and consequently obtain the best and profitable prices.
Complementary to the wine production the farm produces also extra virgin olive oil which comes here bottled.
Others minor agricoltural activities are developed by the farm.
Requested price: 14.500.000 €uro million.
Detailed information about:
- Why the farm exploitation is only at 15% of its potential,
- Strengths available for the relaunch of the farm,
- The optimisation of the management cost and the exploitation of the farm,
are available on request.